Friday, August 7, 2009

Like Mike

So I am not a big basketball fan.. As a matter a fact I can't remember the last time I watched a game... actually after MJ left I don't think I ever watched it much again. Anyhow, when I did watch b-ball, it was when MJ was soaring through the air. I remember my house used to be filled up with almost every kid on the block just to watch MJ play, and I mean there were about 25 of us that would watch it, yelling and getting excited for every move Jordan did. The man was an amazing basketball player! I have not heard of anyone who has brought that much excitement to fans the way Jordan did. I mean don't get me wrong, I am sure there are other players doing their thing right now; however I have not heard that same excitement that Jordan brought to the fans.
The reason I brought this up was, while browsing through YouTube I came across these MJ dunks and it brought back memories from when I was kid..
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be like Mike!!
At least back then I did. LOL.
So aside from the music, these MJ dunks are FREAKIN AMAZING!!

1 comment: