Monday, September 7, 2009

All Natro

All Natro is moving Hawaii, and me too of course! My good friend Kawika is part of a band from Hawaii called All Natro.. and let me tell that these guys know how to move a crowd. Their music is awesome and so extremely energetic that you would not be able to help yourself from dancing like you've never danced before. When I left Hawaii they had just won the Mai Tai Rumble and it was amazing! Everyone was CHEEHOOing and chanting "ALL NATRO-ALL NATRO!!"
Nowadays this group has ventured out and has begun to move like a strong makai sucking up every hollowed spirit and filling it up with such an enriched sound. I believe this band is going places and when they come through, be ready for the spirit to move your body making you believe in the super natro - the ALL NATRO!

For more info check out their website:
ALL NATRO

No comments:

Post a Comment