Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cosmic Crash


I recently had the pleasure of working on a great production with two of my close friends. We put together a great masterpiece in just a couple of days. I want to say I am really happy with this production for the fact that it all tied together fairly well. The theme was based off one of Jack Kirby's comics. For those who do not know who Jack Kirby is, he is an American comic book artist, writer and editor who did a lot of work with Marvel and DC. The photo above is just a part of the production that Omens, Jash and I worked on. I have yet to get a better picture of the whole production. However, when I do, I will post it.

1 comment:

  1. King Outlines. The lines displaying the movement of the face are awesome. Melon Burning walls.

    ReplyDelete